Dislikes a little:
These are things I would not normally choose to do, but if I’m with people I like I would nit say mo, because in the end it is being with the people that is more important and enjoyable.
- Doyles seafood restaurant
- people who order banquets.
- playing golf.
- Salt and Pepper Squid.
- fried rice, as a matter of principle.
- People who don’t like having their photo taken.
- people who are selfish when ordering shared food.
- People who have a phobia about the internet and won’t go anywhere near it.
- Pubs – I have never felt comfortable in a pub.
- Trivia nights.
- People who on learning I am chinese seem unable to do anything else apart from want to eat yum cha.
- segregation – of any kind, by race, social strata, place you live, sex
- vanity – countries like the USA and china and people when it come to photos and the Internet.
- Racism – against say the Chinese, Russians, Italians, Germans, French, Greeks and of course all the others.
Of the places I have visited the ones I disliked are:
- forbidden city