- #escort #
- Riding over the harbour bridge, including the evil steps. http://t.co/dkAIZUGW #
- The man behind me thinks that this Sydney bus is worse than a Melbourne train. #
- #names #
- Critical Mass November Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride 2011 http://t.co/vWzb9Yuk #
- @AntonyGreenABC Do you think Australia or it's states should consider using MMP as a voting system? in reply to AntonyGreenABC #
- #mantra #
- Pig and Whistle http://t.co/jugAZ3nE #
- Inside NBN Co's operations facility http://t.co/QdEjZG4F #
- @atablefortwo Clearly you need your own page on wikipedia. in reply to atablefortwo #
- The Pedestrians meet critical Mass 2011 http://t.co/YZKYEiBY via @youtube #
- “@TheLocalGermany: British WWII bomb forces evacuation of Koblenz: http://t.co/63uqVlNX” and to think I stayed there… #
- $30 #
- Statistic: in the UK, the death rate in road accidents for pedestrians is 20% higher, per kilometer travelled, than it is for cyclists. #
- R. J. Hamer Arboretum http://t.co/ici04kkK #
- Transparent Fish Provide a Window into Clogged Arteries http://t.co/VGtXe83o (via @TechReview) #
- Mobile number exhaustion accelerating in Oz http://t.co/LwiTQP4x #
- Battening down the house, even though it is hard to tell if we will be hit by a storm. #
- protesting against the annexation of the New Hebrides by France http://t.co/lxL8lrQZ via @AddToAny #
- One of the odd things about convertible is that you are out there with them. #
- A day in Taman Negara http://t.co/r5EFfgjG #
- IPv6 Momentum Takes Huge Swing: http://t.co/njZy0rUW #
- word of the day – Aldermanic Term #
- Apparently it is all the fault of Facebook and twitter, no more, no less. #
- Klang Lek Bak Kut Teh – 肉骨茶 http://t.co/5an4DXiK via @AddToAny #
- Mountains and Icebergs, Horses and Tigers, what lies next in the series, a grand deficit? #
- 肉骨茶 in Klang http://t.co/XjJDNuzu #
- A RICH SLUG http://t.co/glxjrhyM #
- new word for the day – dryblowing #
- #frodoBaggins #
- Klang Lek Bak Kut Teh – 肉骨茶 http://t.co/5an4DXiK #
- saw his first virgin dash-8 #
- Wandering the Streets of St Kilda http://t.co/bkzj2HOa #
- @harrip01 clearly a well thought out choice. 🙂 in reply to harrip01 #
- Has finally worked out how to get to a keyboard on the iPhone without cycling through them!!! 很好地 #
- @maxphillips no, it had propellers. I was surprised, so I looked carefully. in reply to maxphillips #
- @maxphillips yep, you are right. It was one of those. in reply to maxphillips #
- #unfortunate #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Man: they uninstalled that
Man1: who thought we are like this? M2: the catholics did
Man: they were saying I was too considerate, now they are saying I was not considerate enough
Man: they are going to explain why they can’t accept this point of view
Man: it’s because he’s been typecast Woman: were we typecast?
Man: after all of that he didnt kniw a thimg. So he wrote the bicycle bit.
Various people: it’s a life style! They still won’t admit!
Man: who speaks like that? M2: spike milligan does
Teenage girl: today’s my last day of 12 months probation, for bashing another girl. Other girl: we can’t associate with her because then they will think we are guilty.
Man: we can’t believe that they said that!
Man: then i don’t know at all
Man: the bastard changes the assumptions!
Woman: they said we think like this, we don’t!
Child: in that case, I give up!
Man: oh no, the cops did
Man: they said he signed that, they really did.
Man: on the fucking record!
Woman: I understand that he is slow because he works in great detail
Woman: speaks of Chechnya, Man: it was not even signed properly
Woman: you have to admit that he does not think like that!
Man: I’m on diet, I can’t have iced coffee
Man: oh oh, he does
Woman: oh fuck, they are his friends kids!
Girl: I can’t believe they have
Boy: that’s the one: je shr yi ge mei
Man: it’s sad when that happens
Man shouts out of a car window, get a hair cut!
Woman: the mind readers are, they didn’t know a thing.
Man: you said ge was upper class
Woman: you still fucking said we are filthy!
Man: they can’t even tell him
Man: they said we don’t like this. They fucking are!
Man: you are fucking going to explain the dongle bit
Man: the designation is c M2: yes cs
Man: when you get to 22 & 100 you go blind.
Man: they said he can’t help himself
Man: they won’t say why they said he would dream like that, they really won’t
Man: yes they are conversion factors